Friday, June 11, 2010

Getting closer....

Wow. Today was the first day I had my long coveted 2 hours off in the middle of the day. Finally. I went for a short run on the water front. Soon the sun will be out and I can take my shirt off. I then came back to the clinic and did some yoga outside in my Zen space. Soon I hope to follow it up with some meditation. I feel so good. Im getting some healthy food here so I can snack all day. I have a jar full of different nuts and some organic raisins. I need to go to Costco and get some Turkey jerky. Im really low on the proteins. I also need to drink more water. Oh, and I have vitamins and fish oils here that Im taking daily now. I wish my wife were in on all this stuff.... maybe this Fall when we start at Club Sport. Hopefully......

No comments:

Post a Comment